We kick off the new show format featuring today’s co-host, Stewart Rogers. Stewart has been featured on The Shut Up Show before to talk about good systems and process. Today we’re talking about about why having a selling process is critical to your success as an entrepreneur, business owner, employee or even a partner in a relationship.
If you feel you’re lacking strategy or a plan of attack, you don’t want to miss today’s episode.
Watch the show (uncensored & unedited)
SHARE SOME SHUT UP LOVE:
STEWART ROGERS ON IMPROVING YOUR SALES EFFORTS:
- Learn to be more efficient (automate the menial stuff).
- Test your sales process, measure it, and then tweak it, keep it, or throw it away.
- Have a really positive mental attitude.
- Surround yourself with a great team of people.
STEWART’S 3-STEP SELLING PROCESS:
- Ask your customers questions to find out what they’re trying to achieve.
- Provide the solution if you’re able to deliver it.
- Be honest if you can’t present solution, and be a resource by referring them to someone who can.
CONNECT WITH STEWART
Google Plus: +StewartRogers
Get a Free trial of CRM software with all-inclusive marketing automation: Salesformics.com (affiliate link)
(I will receive an affiliate commission if you click the link and make a purchase. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my community.)