Thank you everyone who joined us for The Shut Up Show LIVE event on Friday. If you missed it, we brought back Amy Clover of Strong Inside Out on to the show as she stopped in my former home city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin along her 10-city national tour to bring inspiration through movement. Amy and I sat down together in-person to talk about everything that has evolved for both of us since our first collaboration over 16 months ago.
In this #shutupshow exclusive, Amy shares highlights of her brand new motivational online program–incorporating mental health + fitness to move your body and mind forward in life + supportive community of people–and offers The Shut Up Show community a ridiculously amazing offer at the end of the episode. What’s even more absurd…so do I (please forgive me for not being able to do math–details on the bonus offers are included at the end of the show notes).
Watch the show (uncensored & unedited)
SHARE SOME SHUT UP LOVE:
Nobody’s doing what you’re going to do for the world in your own voice. – @stronginsideout #siotour #shutupshow (click to tweet)
AMY ON UNLEASHING YOUR STRONG:
Everybody thought I was a troubled kid. But really I was dealing with so much of this pain I was scared to talk about. – @stronginsideout
I held the pain inside for a long time. In my 20s I medicated myself to deal with it and almost took my own life. – @stronginsideout
When I paired fitness with cognitive behavioral therapy, this became my saving grace. – @stronginsideout
We have all of this energy within us; we’re not meant to sit all day. – @stronginsideout
You always have the opportunity to choose something different; refuse to be defeated or accept defeat. – @stronginsideout
One of the first things you should do when you’re feeling depressed is go help somebody else. – @stronginsideout
It’s not about finding your purpose, you create your purpose. – @stronginsideout
Give yourself–in its truth and its entirety–and give love to people without judgment or expecting anything in return; if you do that, you’ll be successful. – @stronginsideout
Exercise has been proven to lessen the effects of depression, stress, anxiety. – @stronginsideout
Everyone struggles. It’s okay to not be okay. – @stronginsideout
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- JOIN #siotour when Amy comes to a city near you
- SHARE this link with others impacted by depression or suicide
- DONATE to the cause and help bring hope for suicide depression
BONUS BENEFITS IF YOU DONATE BY 11:59PM CST ON AUGUST 8TH:
- Enter “shut up show” in notes, Amy will offer 1 month FREE to access her new online program (approx. value $50).
- Email Berni with your donation confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll also receive 30-minutes of coaching or strategy consulting (approx. value $125).
- Enter “shut up show” in notes, Amy will offer 3 months FREE to access her new online program (approx. value $150).
- Email Berni with your donation confirmation at email@example.com, you’ll also receive 90-minutes of coaching or strategy consulting (approx. value $375).