I’m joined by a very special guest in today’s episode of Shin Kicking Mondays. We talk about the delay of my book launch and why I was in the hospital for nearly a week. If you suffer from perfectionism, this is especially the shin kick you need. Trust me, I grew up in a household of know-it-alls so I can relate big time.
Watch the video (uncensored & unedited)
Listen to the podcast
SHARE SOME SHIN KICKING LOVE:
Sometimes things are meant to be purposely imperfect because that’s what makes it perfect for you. – @BerniXiong #shinkickingmon (click to tweet)
WHAT’S IN TODAY’S SHIN KICKING TOOLKIT?
- Success is not about being perfect, it’s about having the ability to deviate from the plan when things go awry.
- Success is about having resilience to navigate through unforeseen challenges.
- Overcoming your perceived deficiencies is a gift you can share with others who are working through similar frustrations.
- Stop feeling deficient about your setbacks and temporary defeats, instead find the beauty in each lesson.
- The imperfection of the thing you are crafting is what makes it perfect for you.
WATCH US LIVE EVERY MONDAY AT NOON (CENTRAL U.S. TIME)
Shin Kicking Mondays (The Shut Up Show’s free weekly coaching series) will help you kick start the week with more confidence and a great mental attitude! You’ll be so inspired to jump out of bed and get shit done. By the week’s end, you’ll already be looking forward to next Monday.
Every Monday we deliver a swift kick to the shins with FREE COACHING to help you:
- Do work you love while making an impact in the world.
- Stand out and get noticed by like-minded and like-hearted peeps.
- Attract more paying clients to help you build a steady income stream.