This episode is brought to you by our amazing partner for almost a year now, Selz.com, who has backed us up making selling online easy, sexy and fun even if you don’t have a web site yet!
Today on Shin Kicking Mondays we’re going to talk about a long overdue topic. Last week we talked about showing up to do good and hard work no matter how difficult the journey can be.
This week we cover something more important: Who are you showing up to be?
If you know you have a story or an important message to tell…you don’t quite know how to tell it…or you’re deathly afraid to share it…this episode was hand-crafted by me just for you.
Watch the video (uncensored & unedited)
Listen to the podcast
SHARE SOME SHIN KICKING LOVE:
Be who you say you are. Do what you say you’ll do. You don’t want to be a BS brand, do you? @BerniXiong #shinkickingmon (click to tweet)
WHAT’S IN TODAY’S SHIN KICKING TOOLKIT?
Here are some things you can ask yourself to gain clarity about who you want to be when you show up:
- Why did you get into this work to begin with?
- Who were you trying to help?
- What outcome will they achieve with my help?
THE YEAR OF THE BRAVE BEAR HITS THE KINDLE STORE AND SELZ.COM THIS WEEK!
- Pre-order your book + receive instant access to download the unabridged copy of the book at BraveBearMedia.com!
WATCH US LIVE EVERY MONDAY AT NOON (CENTRAL U.S. TIME)
Shin Kicking Mondays (The Shut Up Show’s free weekly coaching series) will help you kick start the week with more confidence and a great mental attitude! You’ll be so inspired to jump out of bed and get shit done. By the week’s end, you’ll already be looking forward to next Monday.
Every Monday we deliver a swift kick to the shins with FREE COACHING to help you:
- Do work you love while making an impact in the world.
- Stand out and get noticed by like-minded and like-hearted peeps.
- Attract more paying clients to help you build a steady income stream.